I can be kind - Book Review
About I Can Be Kind
“Changing the world isn’t easy, but it’s easy if you start with you.”
Alice learns that she can make this BIG world a BETTER world through small acts of kindness and helping others.
The stories in our Nooksy library have been carefully chosen to inspire reflective conversations between you and the children you read with. Here are a few conversation starters for I Can Be Kind:
- Do you ever feel overwhelmed by the world and its problems, like Alice did? What do you do when you feel that way?
- What are the things you wish you could change to make the world a better place?
- Alice says, "I can be kind. I'll treat others like I want to be treated." What do you think that means?
- How would you respond if you saw someone behaving badly?
- Alice says, "I can learn from other people." What new things have you learnt from someone recently?
- What's the one thing - starting tomorrow - that you will do to be kind?