We Walk Through the Forest - Book Review
About We Walk Through the Forest
The magic of the forest is calling, and it sounds like birds are singing and twigs snapping underfoot. What is up ahead? Is it a butterfly or another animal behind that tree? We Walk Through the Forest follows a spirited young girl and her playful pup as they create wondrous adventures together in the great outdoors.
The books in the Nooksy library of full of interesting characters who do interesting things, all designed to spark interesting conversations between you and the children you read with. To get the ball rolling, here are some things to ponder over about this book:
- The little girl in the story likes to spend time in the forest. Where in nature do you like to spend time?
- What kind of creatures you would see in your special place?
- Do you think we can make a rhyme together about those creatures?
- How would you act if you saw something scary (like a grizzly bear!) and you were all by yourself?
- Who would you take with you to go exploring? Do you think the little girl’s dog is good company for her?